Thursday, May 16, 2013

What This Free Jewelry Business Blog Is All About

This blog is intended to be a resource for Kitsy Lane boutique owners that join my team. You'll also receive training online from Kitsy Lane as well once you sign on to be a Boutique Owner in the form of webinars.

Here I'll describe how the business works as well as some tips for promoting your boutique. In addition you'll find ideas on fashion jewelry trends as well as how to navigate your Kitsy Lane site.

If you haven't signed on yet, click here to get started, this business is 100% free to join.



Sondra Carpenter
YourFreeJewelryBusiness.com

3 comments:

  1. The post is pretty interesting. I really never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site. I am grateful for the information given. Thank you for being so generous enough to have shared your knowledge with us.
    925 sterling silver charms nyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. This type of post is attracting people to read. Thank you for sharing.........




    Cayman Asset Protection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments are appreciated, thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete