Sunday, May 12, 2013

Introduction And Welcome To The Free Jewelry Business Makes Money Blog

Hi, I'm Sondra Carpenter, Independent Boutique Owner of The Diva's Jewelry Box, an online Jewelry Boutique. My boutique is operated by a social ecommerce company called Kitsy Lane.

I've sold jewelry the conventional way as well as designed my own wire wrapped and beaded jewelry years ago but there was always a struggle to keep up with my day job in addition to trying to run the business. Preparing for shows, shopping for materials and trying to come up with new designs got to be more of a hassle after awhile rather than fun and creative.

I found out about the Kitsy Lane opportunity a few months ago and love that I don't have to handle customer support and shipping, I just market my site and select the items to list in my online store.

This is a free business opportunity and am posting on this blog to help others interested in their own business with tips on how to get started.

Please feel free to post questions or comments below. Thanks for visiting!


Sondra Carpenter
YourFreeJewelryBusiness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment